Patio homes are a new type of construction we have started building. There is a growing need within our Springfield, MO community for more affordable well built housing. Patio homes are a newer concept that resemble a duplex. However, that is where things diverge in the differences. See some of the key differences below.
- Individual lots, the building’s separation wall is on the property line
- Separated with a 8” concrete block wall with separate structures on each side. The roof is covered with fire treated plywood over the block wall, 4ft each side. No wall fastening nor any penetrations are allowed through the separation wall.
- Separate utilities
- Separate irrigation systems
- Covered patios
- Low Maintenance Exterior-typically all brick with aluminum soffit/guttering.
- Fully sodded lawn
- Homes can be sold separately or together, but interior finishes are usually unique from each side.
- Typically placed in higher end neighborhoods.
- Costs more than duplexes, because of all these features listed above.
CURRENT HOMES FOR SALE:
CAMELOT PATIO HOME SERIES
PENDING SALE PENDING SALE
3563 W. CAMELOT SPRINGFIELD, MO 3555 W, CAMELOT SPRINGFIELD, MO
3579 W. CAMELOT SPRINGFIELD, MO 3579 W. CAMELOT SPRINGFIELD, MO