Helping Clients Turn Their Vision into Reality
Friga Inc is a commercial general contractor that has been helping clients turn their vision into reality. Since it’s humble beginnings in Cape Girardeau in 1974. The founders of the company decided to relocate to the Springfield, MO area in 1985. The company became a corporation under the direction of Ralph and Randy Friga. Randy was a former Springfield police officer and decided to leave the police department to help run the newly relocated company with his father, Ralph. The company quickly expanded throughout the years. Including clients like:
The Diocese of Springfield, Cape Girardeau
- The State of Missouri
- MODOT, MO Highway Patrol, Dept. of Conservation, DNR, Dept. of Corrections, Facilities Management Design & Construction, License Bureau, Attorney Generals Office, and more.
- The City of Springfield
- Springfield Health Dept., Public Works, City Utilities, Springfield Public Schools, and Springfield Parks Dept.
- Centene-Home-state Health
- Behavioral Health Group
- Compass Health Group
- Fazoli’s Restaurants in Springfield
OUR EXTENSIVE PORTFOLIO
- Our commercial construction portfolio features projects we have done for various businesses and entities. You can find more projects that we have worked on @FRIGAINC.COM. We believe everyone’s project is important and use the philosophy of “build it like it was your own”. We take a very hands on approach with each project, from budgeting, to the bid process, and finally the build. All the while, working with clients throughout the construction process to keep their projects in budget and on time.
OUR EXCEPTIONAL PERSONNEL
- Over the years as a general contractor, we have built all types of new construction, infills, remodeling, additions, and building repairs. This year marks our 35th year in business in the greater Springfield, MO area alone. Our projects have been located all over the State of Missouri. All field personnel are vetted through background checks and all have their OSHA 10 certification. This ensures we can meet various stringent security clearances any organization may require.
OUR BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- Today, we are still a family-owned and run commercial general construction company. Eric Friga is the current company president, along with Ralph Friga, as vice president. This year will mark the 20th year work anniversary for Eric. We continue to excel in having a great reputation while delivering projects on time, on budget, and working with our clients and their architects throughout the entire process. Our industry affiliations include The Builders Association of KC, AGC, Springfield Contractors Association, Home Builders Association, and we are an AIA Allied Member.
GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
However, it is not all about business for us, we strongly believe in giving back to our community. For instance, we donate to charities like: The Kitchen, The Salvation Army, Building Homes for Heroes, Special Olympics, Victory Mission, Friends of the Zoo, and many others.
Friga Inc primary business focus is on projects that are typically around one million and under.
However, we do carry a high bonding capacity, various insurances, and workman’s compensation. Whatever projects we do build, we follow our main principle of “build it like you would want it.” Thus, ensuring our continued excellent reputation, competitive pricing, quality, on time projects, and our excellent customer service. Which are the reasons we have more repeat clientele than other contractors. A construction project can be quite time consuming and complex. That is why, with us at helm, we try to simplify the project, to make it as smooth and less difficult as possible for all of our clients and their architects. This is why Friga Construction is “where your vision becomes reality.”